‘The Time Factor’ by Gloria Steinem
This essay The Time Factor is written by Gloria Steinem. She is presented that our sense of time is partly a function of power and lack of it. She said that our plan for the future basically depends upon our own caste and class. The author also talks about the condition of females in the masculine world.
The major theme of this essay (“The Time Factor”) is time is partly a function of power or lack of it. Power always governed the time. Either monetary power or social power. There is planning which depends on class, sex, and caste.
Everyone in the world plans for his/her future. The high class and the middle-class people’s plan are strong for the future generations whilst the lower-class people’s plan for a week or a few days not for long term. They live in the present and uncertainty. Even some feminist only looks at their painful past and do not focus on future. A black successful journalist and critic also couldn’t plan beyond own assignment. Gloria has presented that time sense planning according to the power and powerless situation…
More Note from Class 12 major English.
- The Day of The Dead by Octavio Paz
- Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
- The Tiger by William Blake
- Much Madness is divinest Sense
- ‘When I am Dead my Dearest’ by Christina Georgina Rossetti
- Lady Clare By Alfred Lord Tennyson
- ‘What is Poverty’ by Jo Goodwin Parker
- ‘The Time Factor’ by Gloria Steinem
- Enemies by Anton Chekhov
- In Another Country by Ernest Hemingway
- The Penalty of Death by H.L. Mencken
- ‘Duchoux’ by Guy De Maupassant
- The Use of Force by William Carlos Williams
- An Episode of War
- On His Blindness is composed by John Milton
- Shall I Compare Thee to A Summer’s Day is a sonnet by William Shakespeare
Mero Notice is a Nepali educational note, notice, and information publishing media company. Here you will find educational notices and notes of almost all levels of various subjects.
Here, Students will get college notes and complete academic notices while job seekers will get job-related information. If you need a scholarship, you will be notified by a new scholarship notice each day. If you are annoyed by not getting government jobs and all other government notices also, we are here.
The stock market, insurance, and all other financial notices are not to be missed.
and we are also on Facebook, Twitter, Viber and YouTube.