Two long term problem: Too Many People, Too few Trees ‘Moti Nishani’
This essay is a part of a document of 1992 called, The world Scientist Warning to humanity which had been signed by more than 15000. Scientists including half the living Prize winners.
That document has presented worries about the future of our planet/earth. This essay mainly focuses on ecology and change. The author warned all the people of the harms and cause of two major problems. For him, two long term problem are given below
1 There is overpopulation in the world.
- The trees are few in numbers due to deforestation.
Overpopulation and deforestation are connected with each other. When there is an increasing number of people, definitely forests will be cut down to fulfill the human desire. In this essay, the writer wants to say that, the population of the world has been increasing day by day in this era and more people demand more raw materials as well as land for their shelter. By doing these activities human beings create the cause of global warming and various disasters like flooding, landslides, soil erosion, and depletion of the Ozone layer. Thus the writer suggests that trees should be protected for future generations. Nishani has stressed that we should have the willingness and passion to reduce overpopulation and save trees. Because trees will help us to live healthier lives and if we save trees our lives and future will be bright and safe.
Problem and consequences of Overpopulation.
- People’s lives will be badly affected.
- They have to face a miserable life.
- Demands of people will increase, As land, food, house, etc.
- People have to cultivate more land by destroying forests.
- The world will be packed with many people.
- Overpopulation invites different types of disease.
Ways to control overpopulation
- The government should launch different activities to save forests.
- Controlling population growth.
- The government should provide financial support to save the trees.
- Give education to people about its problem and consequence.
- Have to plant trees in a deforested area.
Ways to control deforestation
- Educate people about the impacts of deforestation.
- We have to use smokeless stoves in every house.
- Effective family planning
- Encourage to plan trees
- Discourage to chop trees
List of The Heritage of words full summary list in here.
- Full Fathom five thy father lies
- About Love by Anton Chekhov
- A Child is Born is by Germaine Green
- I Have a Dream by Martin Luther King
- Two long term problem: Too Many People, Too few Trees by Moti Nishani
- The Lamentation of Old Pensioner
- Story of Hansel And Gretel
- The Boarding House by James Joyce
- Traveling Through the Dark by William Stafford
- The Tell-Tale Heart
- Purgatory by W.B.Yeats
- Hurried Trip to Avoid a Bad Star by M. Lilla and C. Bishop Barry (American Geographer)
Thank you so much for reading this notice.
Mero Notice is a Nepali educational note, notice, and information publishing media company. Here you will find educational notices and notes of almost all levels of various subjects.
Here, Students will get college notes and complete academic notices while job seekers will get job-related information. If you need a scholarship, you will be notified by a new scholarship notice each day. If you are annoyed by not getting government jobs and all other government notices also we are here.
The stock market, insurance, and all other financial notices are not to be missed.
and we are also on Facebook, Twitter, and Youtube.